Associate Chemical Engineer:
We looking for an experienced chemical engineer, with at least Bachelor's degree in (Chemical/Materials engineering) from a reputed institute to work as an Associate Engineer.
CCT is one of the most reputed and recognized start up company in advanced materials (nano-materials) area in South Africa, with many prestigious awards on its name. In today’s competitive, warp-speed global economy, success depends on being first to market with innovative, value-creating materials and services with equal consideration to environmental, social, and economic impact. As, CCT is starting its scale up operations in India as well as boosting the R&D activities on nano-composite area, it is also developing a strong team to take its patented technology to the next level.
- Evaluating and predicting reliability performance and standardizing reporting to facilitate the improvement of safety, reliability, maintainability and operability of CCT’s technology
- Using data and reliability principles to focus on improving optimal availability of CCT’s technology
- Providing assistance to maintenance teams on processes for effective critical analysis and condition monitoring
- Coordinating the process of carbon emissions to CNT
- Leading improvement projects
- Conduct regular tests of devices and software to assure they are in proper working condition.
- Assist in the operational activities of the instructional program and provide assistance in coordinating experiments.
- Assist in development of budget requests for the laboratory facility; writing and examining bid specifications; and maintenance of all records concerning the CCT’s technology and device operations
- At least Bachelors degree in Chemical/Materials engineering from reputed institute in India or abroad
- Thorough knowledge and hand-on expertise in manufacturing of carbon nanotubes, nanofibers by CVD method or similar
- Sound expertise in designing experiments for chemical synthesis
- Sound knowledge of materials science, specifically nanomaterials like CNT manufacturing, catalysis etc.
- Understanding of relation between processing-microstructure-property in nanomaterials space
- Self-motivated individual with passion for innovation in engineering and technology
- Strong desire to commercialize and lead a cutting edge technology project and to make it to revenue targets
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Can speak English fluently
- Willing to work in start-up environment (Current location: Johannesburg, South Africa (at least 1 year))
Candidates with a blend of materials science and chemical engineering with expertise in Green house gases, CNT, CNF is ideal.
Interested candidates please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org